Monday, June 11, 2012

OPTIMISTIC OUTLOOK FOR ASSISTED LIVING.

OPTIMISTIC OUTLOOK FOR ASSISTED LIVING. The nation’s largest assisted living providers believe that the sector will continue to benefit from several trends -- among them the geographic separation of families (precluding “informal” caregiving) and that the supply of new assisted living is not growing at a pace equal to that of our older adult population.

The optimistic outlook is reported in Provider magazine’s annual “Top 40 Assisted Living Companies” profile, which observes that “The expansion of ancillary services and specialty care among assisted living providers continues at a steady pace this year.”

With Eskaton’s reported “total assisted living occupant capacity” of 843, the organization ranks 37th overall and fourth among California providers. More exclusively, though, Eskaton is one of only five nonprofit companies listed, and the only one based in California.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for providing this great resource. What an opportunistic find! I have been looking around for location for my grandmother for a long time now. She is a very independent woman, but it is getting time to start looking at these types of places. I can't believe that I missed the Assisted Living Facilities in Ohio. After taking a look at the top 40 list, I found that there is a great assisted living facility close to my house in Ohio. Now I can visit her and take her home for visits. Thank you so much for helping me improve my grandmother's quality of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, no-doubt these communities are growing at a fast pace but there should be a proper check and inspection on all these communities for the better services..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, good post, yeah I like your post and give us good knowledge about assisted living centres. Well other than these important things I want to discuss on a point that how is services there and what is cost there of these services ? Actually we have been looking a assisted living centre for my Grandpa so I want to clear these points.
    Mental health Idaho

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking for Assisted Living in Minnesota, found your post. Thanks for sharing!
    Reference: https://threelinks.org/assisted-living/

    ReplyDelete