Wednesday, November 14, 2012

“MORE THAN ME” FILM MOVES VIEWERS.

“MORE THAN ME” FILM MOVES VIEWERS. Among the hundreds of comments received this past week by Pilotfish, the producers of the documentary “More Than Me,” which premiered on the Current TV cable network on November 10 and continues to rerun regularly, is an especially personal and poignant (unedited) note from an Iraq vet. The film stars Jim Breuer and his dad, who the former SNL cast member cares for during an extended cross-country comedy tour.
“i was truly moved by the movie and just wanted to say thank you so much. it really put alot of things into perspective with my relationship with my father. it felt like Jim was talking to me directly. my father and i have always had a close relationship but he made some points that really hit home. after 4 years in the infantry as a rifleman and being wounded in iraq in 2008 i pride myself in being a tough and somewhat callous at heart but this really cut right through that to the point that i immediately texted my father 1000 miles away that he has always been there for me and i promise to always be there for him. i owe him so much. thank you again. even if this movie changes only one person’s relationship, it is a total success. you guys did that for me tonight.”

Scroll to the November 6 "Longevity Rules" post for more details on the film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment